JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Lead
# OF POSITIONS: 1
DATE OPENED: February 17, 2020
HOURS: 5 days a week / 09:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday
TO BE FILLED BY: Immediately DEPT: Marketing
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead for our search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will work directly with senior management and will be responsible for all parts of Digital Marketing, including SEO, Web Management, PPC and Social Media. This critical role will assist in driving and defining Matrix Visual’s go-to-market strategy and will act as a key member of the marketing team.
- Operate and lead a 360 digital strategy that includes: SEO, SEM, content, Email, Social Media Marketing, and traditional marketing.
- Define a growth plan with a significant emphasis on performance-based campaigns including paid search marketing (SEO, PPC) as well as building our Social presence, and re-marketing campaigns.
- Define and build keyword lists based on objectives and market opportunity, using a mix of analytics data, and PPC data to produce the best conversion rates
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Recommend & implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Additional Performance Expectations:
- To become knowledgeable in the company’s services and products as well as gaining a broad understanding of how they integrate with our B2B Production Companies
- True self starter. You must be able to work under minimal supervision, and be fully accountable for all Digital Marketing results.
- Detail-oriented possess strong analytical skills and industry presence
- Extremely organized and excellent time management skills
- Competitive and driven personality
- Willingness to learn, be coached and has a high sense of curiosity
- Passionate and personable Team player
- Company culture is important for us, so we’re looking for a personality that will mesh well with the team
- Tech Savvy (Dedicated troubleshooter)
- Experience in HubSpot required
- Proven SEO experience (2 years)
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google AdWords. (2 years)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Search Console)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, development and constraints
- Fluency in WordPress, Google Suite (Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Ads), Illustrator, Photoshop, and Excel are required
- BS/BA in Marketing, Digital Media is desired
Job Type: Full-time