JOB TITLE: Warehouse Lead
# OF POSITIONS: 1
DATE OPENED: October 15, 2019
HOURS: 7:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday plus overtime as needed
TO BE FILLED BY: Immediately DEPT: Operations
Matrix Visual Solutions is the fastest growing supplier of LED video panels for live events in the US. We specialize in renting large scale LED video walls B2B to Production Companies. Clients rely on Matrix Visual’s industry-leading technical support and our large and broad assortment of LED video panels to handle even the largest events. The rapid growth has created a need to hire some additional talent to join our professional team of technicians.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for ensuring that the clients’ orders are complete and ready to deliver. They are also responsible for verifying all equipment is returned and in logged into the warehouse.
- Lead team of 10-15 warehouse technician
- Oversee & assist pickup and return of rental equipment
- Oversee & assist loading and unloading of trucks
- Crew supervision, development and coaching
- Pull and stage equipment from warehouse for outgoing orders
- Scan corresponding bar codes for each item, including multiple pieces within one unit
- Scan incoming equipment when returned and check for missing parts and damage
- Initiate damage and lost items reporting to supervisor
- Prioritize work based on shipping needs and turnaround times
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- General knowledge of event production (especially video)
- 1-3 of previous warehouse lead experience
- Previous leadership experience including coaching, training, and leading a team.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and/or weekends
- Availability to work overtime during peak seasons
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and provide exemplary “can do” service for both internal and external clients
- Standard working shift is 9 hours
Job Type: Full-time